Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Almost Finals

I've been drawing at least 5 sketches or more, per day. Things are getting tough because I've got only one full week of school left. I'm really excited though, because I'll be done with my 2nd semester. The image on the left is a 3PP in class assignment turned homework project. I had fun drawing it and got a little carried away with painting it etc.
Well, I just wanted to write that I'll be working on a summer project soon. I'm writing and illustrating it, which will be really hard. I've got the concept sketches and everything ready...the writing is the hard part :- ( Anyway...soon I'll have a scanner and I'll be able to post more. Again...I'm really looking forward to pimpin this blog out.

3 comments:

Pierz said...

I like the sense o depth here. The figure seems very well placed. Looks natural.

That's something that always gives me trouble...

Sueann Williams said...

thanks! All my knowledge is due to my perspective teacher and my awesome asian roommate!! Practice practice!!

Pierz said...

Dang that would make a good perspective artist out of anyone XD